Friday, June 15, 2007

made it to paradise

in a nice little bungaloo on lonely beach on koh chang in the indian ocean...life sucks

made it here after a long but very lucky day yesterday, i needed to hit everything on-time in order to make it here from phenom phen, cambodia in one day...and i did!!! i was very fortunate but a 14 hour day got me to where i needed to go, so now i won't have to move around for a few days...today i think a little motorbiking around the island to see the sights, maybe a haircut, maybe a massage, and of course a few cocktails...tomorrow i think i'll take a day tour snorkeling, eating bbq, and chilling on a deserted island........

LIFE SUCKS

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're safe and having a great time. Bring all your pics and notes to the July 4 party. Can't wait to hear all the details.
Love Jill and Ray

7:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.. life does suck.. living it up in paradise.. just kidding.. keep having fun but not to much .. and see you when you come home =)
your loving sister..

1:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, you are my least favorite person right now.
Love,
Wendy :)

9:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think your deserted island can compete with my awesome office desk with swivel chair. In my opinion you're missing out on this....Glad to hear you're alive. Totally wish I was with you, I'm feeling the travel bug myself. 2 months till school for me, hopefully that will suffice. MISS YA. Katrina

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home