Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Off to Everest

Tomorrow I leave on a bus for Jiri on my way up to Namche then to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patther. Hopefully all goes well and the Maosists who are holding a big rally today that I was afraid I was gonna get stuck in, won't tie me up much. I had dinner with a Danish guy last night who had just returned from there and he said it was amazing and had no problems. Take care everyone and wish me luck!

-by the way Malaria pills make me sick and I'm not taking them anymore, I can survive malaria if I have to

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you could kick malaria's ass.

FYI - your boys are in 1st place in the Al Central - 1.5 games ahead of cleveland and 4 games ahead of the Sux. Thought you'd like to know.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home